Brewery & Packaging Operative
Job Title: Brewery & Packaging Operative
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 Depending on Experience
Benefits: Monthly Beer Allowance, Staff Discount on beer, staff social events several times per year, company pension scheme, potential to expand into a brewing or other role as the business expands.
Core Hours: Mon-Fri 09:00 – 17:00 although work outside these hours may be required from time to time.
Location: Crafty Brewing, Thatched House Farm, Dunsfold Road, Loxhill, Surrey, GU8 4BW
Application deadline: 31st May – although may close sooner if the right candidate becomes available.
About Crafty Brewing
Crafty Brewing was established in 2014 and is based on a farm in the heart of the Surrey Hills.
We brew contemporary & traditional beer styles. Our unpretentious beers are enjoyed across the UK, especially in the Southeast.
We are a premium, independent brewery with a focus on quality and customer care.
We’re looking to add to our small operations team which means being a friendly, team-player but also perfectly happy to work alone on a given task.
- Fermentation Monitoring
- Filtering and carbonating finished beer
- Packaging, cleaning and sanitation on a canning line
- Printing labels and labelling of cans / bottles
- Packaging finished product into cask and kegs
- Data entry and maintaining of brewery records
- Palletising packaged beer ready for dispatch
- Dispatch of packaged beer via courier or freight
- Bulk beer movements and associated paperwork
- Assisting our head brewer with elements of the brewing process
- General assistance around brewery/warehouse
- Taking general enquiries & assisting with retail sales at the brewery
- Deliveries to trade, off trade & local customers.
- Cleaning and hygiene of brewery, brewing & fermenting vessels.
- Passion and appreciation of beer
- Ability to handle/lift full kegs/casks (up to 50KG)
- Basic computer literacy
- Strong work ethic
- Fluent in English
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Previous brewery experience
- Previous food / drinks production experience
- Previous canning / packaging experience
- Forklift license
- Knowledge of brewing
How to apply
Email your covering letter, CV and contract details to: [email protected]