The Crafty Shop Terms & Conditions
1) You may only purchase products from our site if you are at least 18 years old and therefore by ordering online with us you are confirming you are over 18. It is an offence to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 in the UK. If you are buying alcohol for someone else the recipient must also be aged 18 or older.
2) Deliveries must be signed for by a person aged 18 or older. If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. We reserve the right to cancel the delivery if the age and identity of the recipient are in doubt.
3) Good’s bought through the online shop can only be delivered to the UK mainland. If you are outside the UK Mainland please contact us at email@example.com
4) Once you have made your order on this site, we will send a dispatch notification which will include details on how you can track your order.
5) Our Couriers deliver Monday – Friday 8 am – 6 pm.
6) Please allow 48 hours for delivery.
7) Each product type comes packaged separately and incurs a separate shipping charge.
8) Delivery notes and special instructions must be left in the Order Notes field at checkout.
9) If we are unable to supply you with a product because it is not in stock or no longer available or because of an error in the price on our site, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. We will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
10) We only supply the products for domestic and private use and you agree not to use the product for any resale purposes.
11) These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means a Contract for the purchase of product(s) through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law.